The game of roulette gambling can always provide entertainment for gamblers. Apart from the hockey element, roulette gambling is actually very interesting to follow, especially if you play live. At an online casino site, there are usually online game services with live casino. The difference lies in the concept of playing, in online roulette your game is guided by an RNG computer where the spin results are done using a random computer program. Whereas live allows you to play like streaming in front of a dealer who is usually a beautiful and attractive dealer who will be groupier to spin roulette and you can also watch the results live so that the game becomes very interesting and real.
Overview of Roulette Gambling
This roulette gambling is played with two types of choices, namely European roulette and American roulette. The difference is the roulette wheel that is used. In European roulette the wheel has only 1 zero out of 36 regular roulette numbers. Whereas in American roulette there are 2 zeros in it, namely 0 and 00. Both European and American roulette are played in the same way where after placing a bet the dealer spins the ball into this rotating roulette wheel. After a few moments, the wheel will slow down and the ball falls on one of the numbers in it and determines you and the other players to win the bet or lose.
Bet on Roulette
In roulette gambling, there are 10 types of bets that can be placed where of the 10 types of bets there are 2 parts of the bet which are called outside bets and inside bets. The following are 5 types of bets in roulette that are meant
- Single: Bet on only one number among the 36 existing roulette numbers and the 0s. This bet allows you to freely choose the number you want to place and pay with odds of 1 in 35. This means that if you bet 10,000, the winning value that can be achieved if the roulette ball lands exactly on the number that is placed is 350,000.
- Split: Bet on two numbers on the betting table. These two numbers must be located close together or next to each other so that there are many split number options that can be installed as well, such as 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, and so on. The payout ratio for this bet is 1: 17
- Street: This bet is interpreted literally as like taking numbers that form a line like a road. This bet chooses 3 numbers in a row on the betting table, for example 1-2-3. The payout for this bet is 1:11
- Square / Corner: Bet on 4 numbers on the betting table. The location of the selected numbers are all close together to form a box. For example 1-2-4-5. The pay ratio is 1: 8
- Double Street / Six Line: Bet on 6 numbers where this bet is like betting on the street twice with a payout ratio of 1 to 5
Those are the five types of inner bets that are meant. And if you pay attention to these five types of bets, it’s quite difficult to win, but they pay a large fee to win if you guess right.
Roulette Outdoor Betting
As for the remaining 5 types of roulette bets, it can be called outside bets. Unlike the deep bet, in these 5 types of bets you can win easier because the opportunities given are greater than the previous 5 types of bets.
- Red or Black: This bet is a symbolic bet of the most favorite and popular roulette bet to place. Of the 36 numbers in roulette other than zero, all of these are given red and black so that there are 18 red numbers and 18 black numbers. Red or black means you can place bets on red or black numbers. The payout ratio for this bet is 1 to 1
- Odd or Even: Like a red or black bet that bets with the concept of two choices. In this type of bet you can also choose odd or even numbers that are offered with a payment of 1: 1 as well.
3.High or Low: Can also be called a small big bet in roulette gambling where the payout is also 1 to 1. Low numbers are 1 to 18 while high numbers are 19 to 36
- Dozen: Bet on 12 out of 36 roulette numbers available. As the name suggests, you install a dozen numbers from 3 sets of numbers, namely 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36. The payout for this bet is 1: 2
- Column: If you observe the roulette betting table, the 36 numbers are arranged on the table with a 3 x 12 format that extends downward. The column bet is to take one of these 3 lengthwise sets of numbers. Like the concept of dozen, this bet pays 1: 2
If you see, these five types of bets do not cover zero, which means that if the roulette ball stops at green or zero then these five types of outside bets will lose.